Wellcome to my blog !

hey guys welcome to my Blog...

im rhys I'm currently studying at farnborough college of technology as a fashion and textiles student in my first year. Let me tell you a little a bout my self, i was born and still live in Reading with my mum dad and 2 brothers and my dog called willow previously i went to a small secondary school in my area so Farnborough is a bout 4 times the size! And is taking a bit of getting used to but I really enjoy it. My love for fashion started very young when i used to create drawings of people in dresses and crazy outfits and from there on i knew what kind of i work i wanted to go into when got older FASHION!!! Obviously I’m still figuring out what i want to do in the industry because there are so so many different types of jobs. 

In my blog I’m going to be sharing all the things i do in college, like  pieces i have made the different places i have gone to that inspired my work my personal work that i do in my own time, so this will document all my work and the progress i make.  

So make sure you follow along!

Comments

Popular Posts